Preparing for Coming Home
BEFORE RETURNING HOME
- Finalise any outstanding fees at host university. Outstanding fees at partner institutions may impact graduating from your degree at ANU
- Request or Order Transcript from Partner. Some universities will only provide exchange transcripts upon request. Note that you MUST organize to order the transcript to be sent to ANU Global Programs. We will forward your transcript to the relevant academic colleges so that you can receive academic credits.
- Make sure to enrol for the following semester at ANU to continue studying at ANU
AFTER RETURNING HOME
- Meet your friends and family
- Volunteer at ANU Global Programs events. Keep an eye out for emails for our email about registering your interest to volunteer for events.
- Attend a returnee session organized by ANU Global Programs. More details will be sent to you via email at the end of your program.
- Attend social mixers to meet with fellow students who have just returned from a program as well as new students who are currently on exchange in ANU.
- Ensure your Transcript is Processed: After you have received an email from us about your transcript, please pick up the transcript from our office. You can make an appointment with your ANU College Advisor to ensure your exchange credits are transferred.